Introducing the latest single from Lazylove1960ss - There A Ghost

Lazylove1960ss Is a 22 year old recording artist from South Carolina, USA.

Concentrating mainly on indierock/ folk and dreampop music. The latest single There A Ghost has a laid back thoughtful vibe that is reminiscent of Mazzy Star.




Lazylove1960ss says: “I made this song when I was feeling a lil sad and frustrated with my self. Growing up as a kid I use to listen to Mazzy Star all day and I still do! Honestly that’s what made me write There A Ghost.”

If you are looking for a song to get you deep in contemplation, look no further. A strong acoustic guitar with haunting vocals give this song a ghostly vibe.

Check the video on YouTube here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BETTER NOW - POLY MOGUL FEATURING FASHION GOD

Richard Jellinek Pays Tribute to Living Legend Tyson Fury with Latest Release